But don’t fear… we will be launching our new and exciting “Making Waves Summer Reading” program in just a few weeks, so keep reading and check your email for that announcement!
If you’re looking to know what Oceanside has been reading, here’s a list of the Top 10 Books that were reviewed during the last 6 weeks:
- 10. Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen (We love celebs!)
- 9. Becoming by Michelle Obama (Bios are best!)
- 8. The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (A Debbie and Nadine selection for February)
- 7. A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum (Available on Overdrive and Libby!)
- 6. American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (An Oprah Selection)
- 5. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (Now streaming on Hulu!)
- 4. The Wives by Tarryn Fisher (Available on Hoopla! No wait!)
- 3. Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman (now streaming on Netflix)
- 2. This Tender Land by William Kent (Another Deb and Nadine Book Club selection!)
- And the #1 Most Reviewed book by Oceanside is……
- 1. Where the Crawdad’s Sing by Delia Owens (Our Director’s Pick!)
Please stay safe and keep reading! We’ll be back and Making Waves soon!
Nadine and Briana